5 Things to Expect When You Contact Us
Deciding to get in touch with any agency can be a difficult journey, especially when there are so many unknowns in the process. We want to cut down on those unknowns for anyone considering our services by giving you the most information possible about ourselves and our process. So, in order to be as transparent as we can be, here are five things you can always expect when you contact us:
- You’ll talk to a real person. Whether you call, email, or sign up online, you’ll be contacted by a team member who’s knowledgeable and wants to help.
- It’s a two-way relationship. Though we love gaining new projects and clients, we never just try to get the highest volume of work possible — we’re always looking for clients we believe in, who we want to help, and who we can work with, not just work for. Before we begin working together, we want to know that we’re right for you and that you’re right for us. So we’ll talk with you – about what you need from us, what we can offer, and how we’ve helped clients in the past.
- A unique strategy. We tailor each project to fit the client, because we know no business, campaign, or organization is the same. Our team will carefully consider your needs, goals, target audience, and many more factors in order to craft an effective (and affordable!) strategy that’s tailor-made just for you.
- We’ll go through the proposal in person (or as close to it as possible). Following some advice that our Director of Change received a few years back, we make sure to go through proposals in person — or over video chat — with each and every prospective client. We want to be as transparent as possible, make sure we can explain everything we’ll provide, answer any questions you may have, and make changes as you see fit.
- And if we’re a fit? We’ll work together. At Change Media Group, we place a high value on collaboration. Each project is shared by our team members depending on your needs and goals, and our strengths, talents, and skills. But we don’t just collaborate within our own team — we’ll keep you updated every step of the way and incorporate your ideas, opinions, and edits for a finished product that makes everyone proud.
Ready to get in touch? Call us at (517) 258-1947, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with us today!
Amy Libka is CMG’s Crafter of Strategic Communication. Amy combines strategy and creativity to help clients communicate as effectively as possible. She is passionate about clear, effective communication, and enjoys crafting messages that help individuals and groups achieve their goals. She specializes in creating content and managing digital advertising campaigns for a diverse group of clients.